Friday, September 22, 2017

Hello to all the Pigeon Lake residents....just wanted to send a note to let you know that as of November 30 I will officially no longer be a resident at 10054 County Hwy N.  I have sold my home to a couple, Jean and Peter Solac, and they are interested in meeting all of you.  They are kayakers and hikers and love the quiet of our little lake and will be taking over December 1. 

On Saturday, October 21, from 4-7 I'm hosting a light supper and farewell to family and friends and each of you are invited to stop by and give me a chance to say good by to all of you.  I would love to see you then.

For just a little history, my folks bought this property in 1957 and my brother and I took over in 1990.  So there has been a Ringelstetter here for 60 years.  Roger still has his property by the road but it is also for sale.....end of delightful and decades long fond memories for all of us. 

Mary Ringelstetter


1 comment:

Andrew Hong said...

Hi Mary,
Thank you for posting the notice on the blog. For sure we will miss you a bunch. You have always been so joyful and fun to be around. Let’s keep in touch. We send you best wishes and good tidings in your new environment. Andrew